Life Is Good

Life Is Good
Life Is Good

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Timeless

Hi People, I haven't blogged in a long time. Last we spoke I was living in Rhode Island on my lakeside cottage freezing my life away. Well, I rented the house out, packed it up and moved to Beverly....Hills that is...(Not quite but close) Ventura, CA. I moved back to California and started my life over once again. I am now playing guitar with The Preachers Blues Band. Brian Batchley and myself. We recorded a great CD entitled, Yeah Baby, and we work steady playing countless gigs. I am constantly working on tone these days.

The move back to California has not been completely easy yet it's been fruitful. I am happy that I did it and I love California. I love playing in our band and playing gigs is very rewarding.

It is time to take it to the next level with musicianship and tone and life itself.

Life. None of us know how long we will be here. It's a day to day, moment to moment thing. Enjoy it.

It's not always easy, I know. Love life. Eat well. Drink lots of fruit shakes and eat fresh salads with artichokes and avocados. Walk. Be thankful for everything and cultivate what ever talents you are blessed with.

That's all I know.

Have a nice day from Ventrura, CA

Blessings.

David Reo

www.myspace.com/thedavidreoband

www.ThePreachersBluesBand.com

No comments: